Sunday, April 24, 2011

A request

Dear people of the world,

I have a small request to make of you all.

If we have an appointment, and you can't make it or you're going to be late, please let me know, preferably ahead of time. If this appointment involves me going somewhere to meet you, ideally, let me know early enough that I'm not going to make a journey for no reason.

On a similar note, if you've promised to do something for me by a certain time and you're not going to be able to do it, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me, rather than just leave me wondering what's going on. It'd make my life so much easier.

Thanks,

Love, me.
xxx

1 comment:

thebiz said...

Dear Matt,
No can do. We are simply not that interested in things that dont pertain directly to the well being of self. And while we are on the subject, when are you going to get around to that thing we asked of you that requires much effort from you but will not generate a thank you?

Good try though.

love,
PotW